After many years of curriculum development, synthesizing best practices and evidence from across the education spectrum, Total Learning Digital is developed, tested, and joins other arts-integration approaches for the primary grades as a powerful way to engage students and develop teacher and student skills.
- The content is engaging.
- Social-emotional skills are built along with academics.
- The platform is rich and innovative.
- There is PD to build teacher skills.
- There are grade-level specific lessons and STUDIOs, so teachers can practice delivering arts-infused instruction.
- A social network allows each teacher to build a unique network with anytime, anywhere peer connections, trainer support, and digital team teaching.
Choose your level of interest: one set of four lessons, or a robust year of 24+ modules.
The cost is ridiculously low. Now’s the time to act! Let’s work together to enrich your teaching and engage your K-4 students!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started, or purchase your license(s) at http://www.aeideas.com/?product_cat=total-learning-digital-licenses.